The INSIDER Summary:
- Demi Lovato went on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Wednesday to promote her latest album, “Tell Me You Love Me.”
- DeGeneres asked the 25-year-old singer about the reports that she wrote her song “Ruin the Friendship” about singer Nick Jonas.
- Lovato laughed it off and said, “Something that I will always keep to myself is who I write my songs about.”
- When DeGeneres asked if they were “best friends,” Lovato said, “Yeah.”
- Lovato and Jonas toured together in 2016.
- The pop star briefly dated his older brother Joe Jonas.
- Watch the video below.
Author: Anjelica Oswald
Cannot get other user media. API shut down by Instagram. Sorry. Display only your media.